ISO/TS 16949 CERTIFICATION
We provide a auditing services in the latest version of ISO/TS 16949, 3rd Edition published in June 2009, Standard is for automotive industry Quality Management System (QMS). ISO/TS 16949:2008 was introduced and developed by IATF (International Automotive Task Force) members and aligned by ISO (International Organization for Standardization) for publication.
As being an extended version and with MORE CONTROLS of ISO 9001:2008 quality management system. BMG QMS provides value added audits as specified in the QMS for the design/development, production, and installation and servicing of automotive-related products. BMG QMS ensures that the Organization is more focused implementing such system in place to provide harmonized quality systems within the automotive supply chain, resulting in a focused and consistent approach.
BMG QMS auditors with vast experience shall provide practically value added audits which enhances the organization’s ability to create and maintain a robust system in order to provide more consistency in output through which customers are more happy and also brings in new customers for the organization.
Key Features of ISO/TS 16949 standard Certification
- Quality improvement in product & process.
- Confidence to the customers.
- Common approach for managing Quality Management System
- Reassignment of resources to quality improvement and
- Reduction in the multiple 3rd party registrations.
Benefits of ISO/TS 16949 Certification
- Help you to do business worldwide.
- Reduces waste and prevents defects
- Flexible and easy to adopt
- Reduced operating costs
- Improved stakeholder relationships
- Specify the Legal compliance